information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
Martelle is a beauty network with a full range of services. Martelle was founded 12 years in Lviv, Ukraine. For years our beauty salons are one of the bests in Lviv.
- Hairdressing services
- Manicures and pedicure
For each of the services we developed own know-how and standards.
Why choose Martelle?
- high profitability;
- ready and well designed brand;
- tested business model;
- marketing strategy;
- mentoring from the owner;
- high quality of service;
- return on investment from 12 months;
- full support on launch;
- control and management assistance;
- operational support.
company owned units
2 studios in Lviv, Ukraine
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
Full support before launch:
- Financial support / PR / Marketing / IT support at the start-up stage.
- Project design development.
- Consultations on business aspects.
- Transmission of the standards package and manual in each direction.
- Support of repair works.
- Formation of the list of services, assortment of cosmetics, goods.
- Recommendations for initial purchases of necessary equipment, cosmetics, products, etc.
expected total investment
- Start-up investment: from € 50,000
- Initial franchise fee: € 20,000
- Expected return of investment: from 12 months
- Royalties: 5%
- Required space: 60 - 120 m2
- Required number of staff: 12 - 18 people
We are preparing detailed individual calculation of the business for each city.
basic requirements of the concept
Who do we see as a franchisee? This is a person who is ready to develop, invest, experience and time in business development in this area. This is a person who is ready to change his life and the lives of others: service, beauty and confidence
- 27-45 years
- Preferably a woman.
- Shares our philosophy of natural care.
- Responsible. Will directly control the business. Aimed at the result. Loves people. Sociable. Has experience in management positions. Attentive to details. Ready to learn from experience, non-conflict.
information about franchisor
Martelle Studio is an international beauty chain with a full range of services.
Haircut Express is what the company name says. A chain of hairdressers offering haircutting services quickly without the need for making appointments.
Body Creator is positioning itself as a weight loss program that relies on natural methods rather than drugs.
Nail Factory was a business idea that came out of a personal need of the owner. If you can't have the service you want you better provided it yourself.
NASA Strong is a fitness and health franchise which helps deal with back problems and combats osteoporosis.
Jump Planet is a franchise positioned to take advantage of the growing family recreation market while offering facilities for training to sportsmen like the Polish ski jumpers.
Depilconcept is a fast growing brand offering salons for painless hair removal with its own brand of cosmetics
Fit for Face is a franchise from Ukraine that has migrated to Poland. It's for those who believe in natural beaurty care rather than surgery and a franchise that depends on getting and training quality staff to deliver the service
Bring Body Fit Training’s industry-leading, science-based training program to your community.
How to get fit without breaking a sweat.
A beauty franchise that splits set-up costs while paying your salary.
This body shape franchise is the perfect alternative to large mainstream gyms.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.