- PROFIT system sp. z o.o. ul. Brazownicza 16, 01-929 Warszawa, Poland, EU VAT id PL5222550821 (hereinafter referred to as the "PROFIT system"), is the publisher of the portal "Franchising.eu" (hereinafter referred to as the "Portal").
- PROFIT system pays special attention to the protection of the privacy of the Portal users and the security of the processing of their personal data.
- The PROFIT system informs that it neither collects nor processes information sent via the contact form in the franchise opportunities catalogue. All information entered in the form is sent as an email to the franchisor presented in franchise opportunities catalogue. The entity receiving the sent information will use it to provide information on the sent inquiry. Sending any personal data is voluntary, and the entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.
- PROFIT system collects and processes the following information about Portal users:
- Data necessary to send personized franchise offers to persons who have registered in the candidate register (name and surname of the candidate, telephone number if the candidate has provided it, and information enabling the selection of an offer - country, preferred industry, investment funds and whether the candidate runs a business);
- Data necessary to send the newsletter (recipient's email);
- Forum user data (email, IP address);
- Advertisers data (information about the company, a person representing the company and contact details for the person representing the advertiser).
- Sending the personal data mentioned above is voluntary.
- The data of the Portal users are collected and processed only for the purposes of the services provided by the Portal and for the purposes indicated in the registration forms for specific Portal services. Moreover, they may be processed, with the consent of the Portal users, for legally justified purposes of PROFIT system, including direct marketing of own products and services of PROFIT system and companies cooperating with it. The administrator of personal data is the PROFIT system.
- PROFIT system does not transfer and does not trade (sell or lend) personal data of Portal users to other persons or institutions without the user's consent. The personal data of Portal users processed by PROFIT system may be made available to authorized state authorities at their request, for the purposes of their proceedings, or to third parties on the basis of decisions of state authorities.
- At any time, the Portal user may use the franchising.eu/newsletter/unsubscribe/ form, enter his e-mail address, check in which Portal services this e-mail is registered and, if he wishes, he can delete his data using the form. This link is available in correspondence addressed to portal users.
- PROFIT system collects the following information obtained automatically:
- statistical data collected by Google Analytics;
- remarketing data collected by Google and Facebook;
- data about articles read and ads seen.
- The data is collected automatically using cookies, i.e. files stored on the computer of the Portal user in order to present content or advertisements in line with the Portal user's preferences. The cookie mechanism is not intended to obtain personal information about Portal users, it is used only to aggregate statistical data on the traffic of Portal users. The user may delete cookies, which will not cause any difficulties in using the Portal.
- The Portal contains links to other websites. The PROFIT system is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
- People employed or cooperating with PROFIT system receive e-mail correspondence sent by the Portal users. Received and sent emails are stored on the mail.profitsystem.pl mail server and in email programs (clients) on the computers of employees or people cooperating with PROFIT system.
PROFIT system is an international consulting company specialised in franchising. We operate in 21 countries across Europe, Asia and South America. We help in the development of mutually beneficial solutions based on a win-win model for the franchisor and the franchisee.
Developing a business through franchising has many indisputable advantages. Having the support of an experienced advisor allows you to implement the franchise model faster and more successfully. With 20 years of industry experience, we can help support the development and best solutions for your company.
Franchising.eu portal is published by the PROFIT system Group - an international consulting company specialising in franchising. We currently operate in 16 countries across Europe and Asia. Our goal is to develop mutually beneficial solutions based on a win-win model for both the franchisor and franchisee.
The easiest way to find franchisees in Europe is on the FRANCHISING.eu portal. All you need is well-prepared information about your franchise system.
The Fornetti Group is working to become a leader in the franchise market of frozen bakery products not only in Hungary but also in Europe.
A franchise package, otherwise known as a franchise license is at the heart of every franchise system. It contains the franchisors complete business concept from A to Z.
If you are thinking about purchasing a franchise or franchising your own company, these books are a great place to start.
- We are one of the largest franchised food companies in Turkey today - says Chairman of Bursa Kebab House, Cem Helvacı.
NASA Strong is a fitness and health franchise which helps deal with back problems and combats osteoporosis.