- The Franchising.eu portal does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files ("cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the User of the Franchising.eu portal and are intended for using the pages of the Franchising.pl portal. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Franchising.eu portal User and obtaining access to them is the publisher of the Franchising.eu portal, PROFIT system Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, at ul. Brazownicza 16 and suppliers of software components listed in the point below.
- Franchising.pl portal uses the following software components:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
- Google Youtube
- Facebook pixel
- Cookies are used to:
- adapting the content of the Franchising.eu portal to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users of the Franchising.pl website use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- ad display.
- Within the Franchising.eu portal, two basic types of cookies are used: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Franchising.eu portal uses the following types of cookies:
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the pages of the Franchising.eu portal,
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Users of the Franchising.eu portal may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each time they are placed on the User's device of the Franchising.eu portal. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookie files placed on the end device of the Franchising.eu portal User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the publisher of the Franchising.eu portal.
- More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the web browser menu.
Rules for the protection of privacy of the users of Franchising.eu portal
PROFIT system is an international consulting company specialised in franchising. We operate in 21 countries across Europe, Asia and South America. We help in the development of mutually beneficial solutions based on a win-win model for the franchisor and the franchisee.
Developing a business through franchising has many indisputable advantages. Having the support of an experienced advisor allows you to implement the franchise model faster and more successfully. With 20 years of industry experience, we can help support the development and best solutions for your company.
Franchising.eu portal is published by the PROFIT system Group - an international consulting company specialising in franchising. We currently operate in 16 countries across Europe and Asia. Our goal is to develop mutually beneficial solutions based on a win-win model for both the franchisor and franchisee.
The easiest way to find franchisees in Europe is on the FRANCHISING.eu portal. All you need is well-prepared information about your franchise system.
Franchising is a business model in which the franchisor grants the franchisee a license to use a recognizable brand. Is it a profitable business idea?
The Fornetti Group is working to become a leader in the franchise market of frozen bakery products not only in Hungary but also in Europe.
The fast-food restaurant chains $1 billion international expansion plan
Secure success at Budapest Franchise Expo on April 4th 2024. Explore dynamic opportunities, network with industry leaders.
Discover new business ventures at Franchise Expo 2024! Join us on March 15th-16th at PGE Narodowy Stadium for a diverse array of franchise opportunities.