information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
An original educational programme with Lego blocks enabling children 3-10 years old to discover the world through LEGO blocks.
- regular after-school classes enabling to better know the world surrounding us
- workshops for pupils and pre-schoolers adjusted to the curriculum of schools
- thematic day camps
- birthdays in the world of Lego blocks
company owned units
67 in Poland, 12 in Croatia, Macedonia, Hungary and Ukraine
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
- preliminary training for the franchisee and his employees (including products, sales, management, instruction) in English;
- exclusivity on a given territory;
- a package of scenarios in English for children from 3to 8 years and additional scenarios designed for children aged from 9-12 years-continuous development and expansion;
- an internal platform to deliver all materials to franchisees;
- photo database;
- contract templates for franchisees in English;
- a detailed operational handbook-including operational standards in terms of: promotion and sales, maintaining relations with clients, conducting classes) in English;
- handbook for the instructor in English;
- business consulting (sales,marketing,client service, etc.) in everyday operational tasks such as business planning, sale of services, market development;
- everyday support of the Key Account Manager;
- marketing support- help in planning the marketing actions at the local market;
- constant improvement of gadgets and accessories necessary to conduct Edukido courses;
- possibility to use a dedicated and recommended CRM system;
- other supper to be arranged between the parties depending on the needs of the local market.
expected total investment
The total investment consist 3 parts:
- Lego starting package approx. €3,000;
- marketing materials and accessories approx. €600;
- franchise entry fee depending on the size of the franchise area (min. €2,000).
basic requirements of the concept
A perfect candidate for Edukido masterfranchisee and franchisee has experience in sales and marketing, has management and communication skills and is able to share his knowledge to work in a dispersed structure. He understands the meaning of such notions as: openness for ideas of other people, involvment, consequence in business.
He would like to reach a higher goal, but also earn some tangible money at the same time. He is characterized by: regularity and persistence necessary to build a long-term business. An experience in franchise and educational sector will be an advantage. Masterfranchisee and franchisee need to perform a good knowledge of the local market and of English.
information about franchisor
The educational franchise Edukido has held information events in Hungary and Romania which have yielded results in the shape of new franchises.
Kids playing with their smartphones. An everyday and routine sight. Edukido is helping children to see other dimensions of learning and discovering the world.
– Educational workshops is our most desirable product in the Polish market. That’s why we're focusing our future cooperation on them in this country – says Edukido's Kamila Holody.
"More and more parents are sending their children to additional classes to develop their imagination and creativity,” says Edukido key account developer, Joanna Małek.
Edukido is using Lego to build up the next generation of thinkers.
Coders Lab's franchise concept is highly adaptable to the unique characteristics and educational preferences of each country it operates in – says Grzegorz Morawski, managing director at Coders Lab IT Academy.
Verbatoria revolutionizes cognitive assessment via Neurofeedback Talents Testing, using cutting-edge tech and unique tasks. What sets it apart from competitors?
- Beyond financial success, Verbatoria views positively impacting family lives as a crucial element of its brand success – says Kenan Begić, Franchise Manager at Verbatoria.
"Anyone who recognizes the beauty of our educational mission is qualified to be a Young Engineers franchisee," says the founder of this American educational concept, Amir Asor.
Franchising.eu talked to Radosław Kulesza about the Polish “Giganci Programowania”, an education franchise which develops young people’s programming skills.
Maple Bear schools have been springing up all over the globe, taking advantage of the reputation and methodology of the Canadian education model.
Abacus Europe is a franchise which is counting on turning mental arithmetic education into a thriving business.
WIlliam the Prince of Wales loved Young Engineers and their approach to instilling passion for engineering.
Socrates once said, “Every child has a smouldering spark of knowledge, it just needs to be ignited.”
Brick by Brick brings STEM to life with Lego.
- The support we receive and can always count on is key to the worldwide franchise success of Maple Bear - says Ljiljana Nikolova, franchisee of Maple Bear School in Bulgaria.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.