information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
An original educational programme with Lego blocks enabling children 3-12 years old to discover the world through LEGO blocks.
- regular after-school classes enabling to better know the world surrounding us
- workshops for pupils and pre-schoolers adjusted to the curriculum of schools
- thematic day camps
- birthdays in the world of Lego blocks
company owned units
52 in Poland, master-franchisee in Croatia
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
- preliminary training for the franchisee and his employees (including products, sales, management, instruction) in English;
- exclusivity on a given territory;
- a package of scenarios in English for children from 3to 8 years and additional scenarios designed for children aged from 9-12 years-continuous development and expansion;
- an internal platform to deliver all materials to franchisees;
- photo database;
- contract templates for franchisees in English;
- a detailed operational handbook-including operational standards in terms of: promotion and sales, maintaining relations with clients, conducting classes) in English;
- handbook for the instructor in English;
- business consulting (sales,marketing,client service, etc.) in everyday operational tasks such as business planning, sale of services, market development;
- everyday support of the Key Account Manager;
- marketing support- help in planning the marketing actions at the local market;
- constant improvement of gadgets and accessories necessary to conduct Edukido courses;
- possibility to use a dedicated and recommended CRM system;
- other supper to be arranged between the parties depending on the needs of the local market.
expected total investment
The total investment consist 3 parts:
- Lego starting package approx. €3,000;
- marketing materials and accessories approx. €600;
- franchise entry fee depending on the size of the franchise area (min. €2,000).
basic requirements of the concept
A perfect candidate for Edukido masterfranchisee and franchisee has experience in sales and marketing, has management and communication skills and is able to share his knowledge to work in a dispersed structure. He understands the meaning of such notions as: openness for ideas of other people, involvment, consequence in business.
He would like to reach a higher goal, but also earn some tangible money at the same time. He is characterized by: regularity and persistence necessary to build a long-term business. An experience in franchise and educational sector will be an advantage. Masterfranchisee and franchisee need to perform a good knowledge of the local market and of English.
information about franchisor
"More and more parents are sending their children to additional classes to develop their imagination and creativity,” says Edukido key account developer, Joanna Małek.
Edukido is using Lego to build up the next generation of thinkers.
Brick by Brick brings STEM to life with Lego.
- The support we receive and can always count on is key to the worldwide franchise success of Maple Bear - says Ljiljana Nikolova, franchisee of Maple Bear School in Bulgaria.
STEMCHIK is a pre-school educational network using LEGO to develop the brain though STEM.
Everyone in the world knows LEGO. But how did they become such a global phenomenon?
At Logiscool, students learn to code by building their favourite type of computer games.
Ukrainian children are becoming native English speakers with LaLa English.
- Through franchising it was possible to successfully build a career, both in management and in the educational part of the business - says Sarah Vuković, Master Franchisee of Kid Genius, Croatia.
- The company has found itself in the right place at the right time - says Arkadiusz Markowski, Owner and Founder of Edu3Dcation.
The school that teaches kids how to "think like Tesla."
Forget about ‘Mary had a little lamb’ - at School of Rock kids are learning Springsteen’s ‘Born in the USA.’
Discover how to join the booming education industry as a Maple Bear partner.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.