Edukido is not available anymore
The reason for stopping presentation in the franchise opportunities catalogue might be:
- the company finished recruitment of new franchisees or partners;
- the organizer is introducing changes to the terms of cooperation;
- termination of the company's cooperation with the Franchising.eu portal;
- removal from the franchise opportunities catalogue by the editors.
We invite you to read about other active concepts from same sector.
franchise and affiliate opportunities
Maple Bear schools have been springing up all over the globe, taking advantage of the reputation and methodology of the Canadian education model.
Abacus Europe is a franchise which is counting on turning mental arithmetic education into a thriving business.
WIlliam the Prince of Wales loved Young Engineers and their approach to instilling passion for engineering.
Kids playing with their smartphones. An everyday and routine sight. Edukido is helping children to see other dimensions of learning and discovering the world.
– Educational workshops is our most desirable product in the Polish market. That’s why we're focusing our future cooperation on them in this country – says Edukido's Kamila Holody.
Socrates once said, “Every child has a smouldering spark of knowledge, it just needs to be ignited.”
Brick by Brick brings STEM to life with Lego.
- The support we receive and can always count on is key to the worldwide franchise success of Maple Bear - says Ljiljana Nikolova, franchisee of Maple Bear School in Bulgaria.
STEMCHIK is a pre-school educational network using LEGO to develop the brain though STEM.
Everyone in the world knows LEGO. But how did they become such a global phenomenon?