information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
Food is life. Make it good
It is often said that business and friendship don’t mix. Well, we think they do.
Our Business Concept
We do not propose a diet, but rather a healthy alternative to fast food. The food itself, as well as the serving experience, is meant to inspire creativity so that the customer can see the entire ‘behind the scenes’ process.More importantly, the customer has the possibility to prepare his own salad, by choosing the ingredients and combining them in order to make a personalized and enjoyable lunch.
We believe in FRESH FOOD
Our secret ingredient IS PASSION
We leave a healthy FOODPRINT ON YOUR LIFE
We don’t deliver fast food, we deliver fresh food in a fast way. We developed a product range that consists of unlimited combinations of salad recipes, cream soups, refreshments and deserts, and we are expanding it as we speak. When it comes to international expansion, the product range will be adapted to the local food culture, while still keeping the same value proposition.
company owned units
7 in Romania
66 in Romania, Hungary, France, Malta, Bulgaria, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Algeria
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
Salad Box provides initial and ongoing support for your franchise. This includes: operations, new product development&quality, marketing&PR, training/human resources, supply chain, financial, technical as well as management and business strategy.
- Pre - opening consultancy
- Intermediation of the inquiries between the franchisee and the support departments
- Establishing deadlines for implementation of the inquiry according to GANTT
- Weekly meetings
- Partner visit
- Training owner/manager
- Training employees/opening suport
- 2D Plan-initial proposal (changes to original proposed plan)
- 3D renderings (constructions plans)
- Detailed plans for furniture
- Professional consultancy for construction process
- Investment estimate
- Measurments of location
- Product orders
- Shipment organised and picking
- Technical assistance - before opening
- Current product portofolio
- Specifications and details for products
- Operations manual including recepies & workers quide
- Online digital material
- Design and production of restaurant opening marketing materials
- Social media opening package
- Market research
- Marketing Mix Proposal
- Email addresses
- Domain acquisition
- Website creation
Each new deal and location opening is driven by a personalised Gant Chart, where final responsabilities are clearly allocated and splited.
expected total investment
€70.000 - €150.000 depending on location
basic requirements of the concept
A highly successful franchisees should have, but not necessarily:
- leadership skills, including the ability to inspire, motivate and channel people towards a common goal,
- communication skills,
- the ability of complying to systems and processes, following the procedures,
- highly self-motivated and inner directe,
- the love for healty food and the willingness to learn all about it.
information about franchisor
- We’ve learned to adapt, to restructure and reinvent ourselves and be more efficient than before - says Salad Box co-founder, Radu Lupas.
A low investment turn-key that works both ends of the seasonal spectrum.
This funky and fun Romanian sweet treat company is winning Europe over, one bite at a time.
After 20 years out of the market, Wendy’s has made a surprise come-back to the United Kingdom.
They say nine out of ten people love chocolate - but the tenth person must be lying.
USA fast-food kingpins, Papa John’s are no strangers to expansion and innovation.
Pizza! Pizza! From a single store to a global chain – Little Caesars Pizza is a true franchise success story that still delivers today.
McDonald’s is the world’s most successful and recognisable fast-food restaurant. The secret to their success won’t be found in the sauce of any big mac.
The rising Italian restaurant has stayed afloat with a whopping 20 percent increase in turnover. Comparello Bello leads the way on how to adjust to global challenges.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.