Unlocking your child’s ultimate potential might be as simple as giving them access to the right tools for success. But where do we find the right tools for the job? AMAKids has a proven toolkit for improving cognitive skills and developing one’s intellectual capacity. The secret of the AMAKids method is based in ancient Eastern mental arithmetic techniques. The idea of this education style is to stimulate the development in both hemispheres of the brain.
AMAKids specialises in mental arithmetic, speed-reading and memory development for children aged between five and sixteen. According to the company, the benefits for children are amazing. Children who participate show improvements in their school performance, concentration, independence and creativity, allowing their confidence to shine in all areas of life.
Volodymyr Fedyay, created AMAKids in 2014 after one and a half years of development. Mr Fedyay has combined his global experience with the expertise of the specialists in the field of education and child psychology to create a new approach to the learning process that focuses on concentration, memory, creativity, imagination, logic and analytical thinking, as well as, speed of perception and efficiency in information processing.
AMAKids boasts over 448,465 graduates, with 512 partners operating 1024 academies in 27 countries. The company currently teach students in 14 different languages and have suggested the courses can be easily translated into any language. AMAKids franchise systems can be found right across Europe, North America, the Middle East and Central Asia. In 2019 alone, AMAKids opened new franchise systems in Turkey, Switzerland, Germany, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Canada, Israel and Moldova.
Momchil Vodenicharov, a representative of AMAKids for Bulgaria, said part of the company’s strategy is to not only be in the big cities. “We want the unique methodologies of AMAKids for the development of intelligence to be available for children in smaller towns. This also suggests a great opportunity for enterprising people who want to work with children, doing something useful not only for themselves but also for their community. Our strong partner network is a key factor for success,” he said.
AMAKids were conducting their online classes before it became a necessity with the COVID pandemic. Therefore, their extensive e-learning platform is an established and proven tool in supporting distance classes. Franchisees have the option of buying into either online classes, a stationary facility, or partner facilities when setting up their business. From there AMAKids will use their global experience to get things off the ground, supporting you every step of the way.
- 74 worldwide.
- Head Office is located in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1027 worldwide.
SUPPORT FOR THE FRANCHISEE
What support does a franchisee receive?
- Know-how and training system.
- Complete working tools.
- Action program and marketing support.
- System for comprehensive facility management.
- Support in the recruitment of coaching staff.
- Access to an extensive photo / video content database.
- START + promotional campaign.
BASIC NETWORK REQUIREMENTS
- Availability of premises with an area of at least 30 m2.
- Possibility to engage in business at a minimum level of about 2 hours a day.
- Internet access at the facility or at home.
- Willingness to develop in the dynamically growing educational industry.
WHAT DO AMAKIDS FRANCHISEES GET?
- A registered trademark.
- AMAKids methodological techniques and an ongoing business support.
- Guidebook – business operations manual.
- Franchisee launch and development business plan.
- A guide to finding the best location for your franchise.
- A comprehensive guide to staff and student recruitment.
- A comprehensive guide to marketing and advertising.
- Class starter kit: abacus, textbooks, platform access, preparing two trainers for your centre.
- Franchisee business growth plan.
- An AMAKids personal franchise support manager to guide you through the stages of business development.
- Access to a unified system of accounting and business management.
- Access to the online platform for the effective education of children.
AMAKids will adapt the offer to suit your financial capabilities and to the degree to which you want to be involved. See the key figures below for a general point of reference.
- Franchise license cost is EUR 3,500 - 15,000.
- Break even point is 4-6 months.
- Average income is estimated at 5,000 per month.
- Royalty fee 10%.
Helen Doron proves she's still the one to beat.
- The technology we teach has helped the world through the pandemic - says Coding Giants Sales & Marketing Manager, Bartosz Jakubowski.
Our internet dependency has given rise to a whole new sector seeking skilled IT workers.
Futebol de Salão is a famous indoor soccer system turning everyday kids into football superstars.
"More and more parents are sending their children to additional classes to develop their imagination and creativity,” says Edukido key account developer, Joanna Małek.
The European Franchise Federation gave itself a mission in the early 1970’s to bring clarity to the rights & obligations in a franchise contract by developing the European Code of Ethics for Franchising.
Over one billion YouTube videos are watched around the world every single day.
Thinking of franchising in the European Union? Find out exactly who regulates franchising in the world’s biggest single market.
Franchising is becoming increasingly popular with celebs as they put their notoriety into a low-risk, hands-off business investment earning high gains.
The Chipas restaurant concept has achieved a cult like status in Sarajevo – a restaurant that aims for “quality at the best price”.