Coders Lab IT School
information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
Coders Lab is a global chain of coding bootcamps founded in 2013. We have transformed over 6,500 careers through innovative education in today’s most in-demand IT skills. Our full-time online and stationary classes are focused on practical training and working on portfolio projects.
Coders Lab’s franchise concept is designed for companies and entrepreneurs looking for a way to expand their offer by entering their the dynamically growing edtech market.
- exclusive right to establish and develop Coders Lab on a country market of choice,
- plug & play solution for gaining new sources of income,
- proven business model allowing quick cash flow generation,
- opportunity to create a flexible organization on a rapidly growing and innovative market,
- chance to co-create a global brand.
Enormous rise of the software industry over the last two decades results in an ever growing demand of IT skills. According to Global Knowledge, the world's leading provider of IT and professional training services, as much as 70% of global industry faces a shortage of necessary IT skills.
Coding bootcamps are intensive programs of software development and IT skills. Bootcamp approach is based on high-intensity training. Courses curricula consist of highly condensed knowledge which, normally obtained by students during multi-year programs, is conveyed to them within weeks. The mission of coding bootcamps is not only to equip students with practical knowledge but also to support them in the process of job search. Majority of bootcamps graduates manage to find new jobs within few months after finishing the course. The idea of accelerated learning in IT made its debut in 2011 and since then it has been gathering more and more followers. The coding bootcamp market is expected to grow by USD 453.59 million during 2020-2024, according to Technavio.
company owned units
5 – Poland
5 – Austria, Czech Republic, Indonesia, Romania, Spain
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
- Learning materials for programming and testing courses,
- Proprietary, dedicated Learning Management System,
- Proprietary, dedicated Course Organization System,
- Marketing Starter Pack including sample blog articles, social media posts and ads, newsletter templates and more,
- Customizable website,
- Support at the stage of recruitment of educational team,
- Complete initial training process for the operational team and teachers,
- Ongoing training and constant operational assistance,
- Effective marketing and sales strategy,
- Complete online Franchise Operations Manual
expected total investment
Total investment is about €50,000. It includes branding, initial marketing, salaries of stuff before receiveing first payments from sale of courses and initial franchise fee.
basic requirements of the concept
Coders Lab is looking for:
- Companies ready to expand their business with a portfolio of educational products
- Organizations with developed sales and customer support skills
- Entrepreneurs with knowledge about current education trends on their domestic markets
- Partners ready to dedicate their assets and time to set up and develop a dynamic business countrywide
- Companies active in the educational industry, such as language or vocational schools, as well as private universities would make a perfect fit
- Software development companies willing to enrich their service portfolio with educational services
information about franchisor
Our internet dependency has given rise to a whole new sector seeking skilled IT workers.
- Our centres are somewhat pandemic proof - says Coders Lab IT School Franchise Manager, Grzegorz Morawski.
Forget about ‘Mary had a little lamb’ - at School of Rock kids are learning Springsteen’s ‘Born in the USA.’
Discover how to join the booming education industry as a Maple Bear partner.
Helen Doron proves she's still the one to beat.
- The technology we teach has helped the world through the pandemic - says Coding Giants Sales & Marketing Manager, Bartosz Jakubowski.
Futebol de Salão is a famous indoor soccer system turning everyday kids into football superstars.
"More and more parents are sending their children to additional classes to develop their imagination and creativity,” says Edukido key account developer, Joanna Małek.
AMAKids are helping children across Europe and the world reach their true potential by using ancient brain stimulation methodologies.
Edukido is using Lego to build up the next generation of thinkers.
- If you know how to think, you can do many things - says Young Engineers founder, Amir Asor.
Technology has changed the way we live our lives forever. Described as the language of the new world - it’s now essential for the next generation to have a basic understanding of coding.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.