information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
Neurofeedback talents testing. Unique technology and special tasks are used to measure neural correlates of thinking process, decode them by algorithms and make evaluation in simple reports. Duration of test is 60 min, 30 min is answering questions/tasks and 30 min is report interpretation. Besides evaluation of each natural talent and other psychological categories, Verbatoria is also giving directions for further development.
Pls find more info on our Malaysian web site, in english: https://verbatoriamalaysia.com/
You can also check our Adriatic web pages: https://verbatoria.ba/ or https://verbatoria.rs/
company owned units
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
Franchisee is getting lifetime license, Verbatoria equipment, 2 days training, software access to 3 person, technical and other support. Master-franchise additionally is getting territory exclusivity and possibility to sell further franchises on that territory.
- fully support you in opening location for testing (2 days on-site training)
- support you when hiring specialists
- support you in conducting marketing
- train and certify your stuff (up to 3)
- prepare an individual report for your clients based on raw measurement data we receive from you
- set up your city landing page with your settings on our web site and automatically send all requests to you
- include your specialists to Verbatoria community for an easy exchange of experience online
- help you in conuslting your clients, if necessary
- carry our regular trainings and webinars, support participation in exhibitions and conferences
expected total investment
From 4.990EUR (same for every country)
basic requirements of the concept
Entrepreneurs with psychology, psychotherapeutic, HR background.
As our Partner you will have to:
- Obtain a location. You will have to rent an office (around 20m2) for testing
- buy from us - sensors, licenses and tests
- pay a fixed rate fee for every report
- define price of service. Market benchmark price per testing is between USD60 and USD 100 (even USD 400 in HongKong)
- conduct marketing activities (digital, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook....)
information about franchisor
Verbatoria centres tests children's, teen and adult's talents using their own brainwaves.
- The company has found itself in the right place at the right time - says Arkadiusz Markowski, Owner and Founder of Edu3Dcation.
The school that teaches kids how to "think like Tesla."
Forget about ‘Mary had a little lamb’ - at School of Rock kids are learning Springsteen’s ‘Born in the USA.’
Discover how to join the booming education industry as a Maple Bear partner.
Helen Doron proves she's still the one to beat.
- The technology we teach has helped the world through the pandemic - says Coding Giants Sales & Marketing Manager, Bartosz Jakubowski.
Our internet dependency has given rise to a whole new sector seeking skilled IT workers.
Futebol de Salão is a famous indoor soccer system turning everyday kids into football superstars.
"More and more parents are sending their children to additional classes to develop their imagination and creativity,” says Edukido key account developer, Joanna Małek.
AMAKids are helping children across Europe and the world reach their true potential by using ancient brain stimulation methodologies.
Edukido is using Lego to build up the next generation of thinkers.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.