For over 10 years, Chipas has been welcoming guests in to their enjoyable atmosphere, offering up an experience of delicious specialty food and drinks - all at a decent price. In fact, decency is at the core of the Chipas operations. From their ambiance, staff, service, to their food and drinks, “Decency in everything” is what their business mantra is all about. 3,400 everyday guests can’t be wrong!
Over the last 10 plus years, Chipas have been building with steady and sustainable growth. The company isn’t shy to show their business results either. Growing from €340k in gross profits from their first store in 2009, to almost triple the amount three years later. As of 2018, their yearly business profits were grossing €3.2 million.
Chipas is one of the leading Coca-Cola HoReCa customers in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Franchisees can expect exclusive access to their partnership with the Coca-Cola Company. Coupled with their specialty recipes in chicken, pasta and desserts – they believe you too can be a success on busy street. The company even has their own distribution, development and research center to help support business operations.
According to a company spokesperson, Chipas have now opened two franchises and are in negotiations for an additional five. “We are currently positioned in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Poland," they told Franchsing EU. "We have also recently had negotiations for the markets of Croatia, Germany and Austria.” They explained that due to specific situations with COVID-19, currently their “Primary focus is the local market, and the secondary goal is the Adria countries and Europe.”
SUPPORT FOR THE FRANCHISE
- Support in selecting and fitting the outlet.
- The entire know-how for furnishing and organising the restaurant .
- A list of suppliers for the furnishment and the provision of support in the furnishment.
- A special business agreement with The Coca-Cola Company regarding the restaurant fitting and the supply of marketing materials.
- Organisation and optimisation of the business operations, and an IT system.
- Support in implementing HACCP.
- A unique menu with recipes.
- Training for the managers, cooks and waiters.
- Support in the ongoing business operations.
- Support on the spot with the restaurant opening.
- Marketing support and a marketing kit.
- Access to their distribution and research centre.
BASIC NETWORK REQUIREMENTS
- The franchisee has to be willing to be personally engaged in the restaurant’s business operations.
- A busy location is required.
- It’s desirable for the restaurant to have multiple rooms.
- Collaboration with The Coca-Cola Company (Highly recommended).
- Required utilisation of the business application.
- Investments: EUR 50,000 - 70,000 - depending on the size of the object.
- ROI: 1.5 - 2 years.
- Franchise fee: EUR 1.000 (promotional offer).
- Royalty fee: 2.5%.
- A sushi restaurant cannot operate with just two employees, but Japanos can! - says Japanos Operation Manager, Cristina El Majzoub.
With almost ten years in the European market, Bike Café has successfully withstood the test of time.
Makarun's fresh pasta will whisk your taste buds away to Italy under a minute!
Nothing beats a well brewed cup of coffee and Meron is the place to go for your daily boost.
This Israeli cut-rate café chain started as a fierce competitor to Starbucks. Now, after maturing in their current markets, they are looking to expand once again.
Having been in business for 50 years, franchisees have a lot to be proud of.
Pizza! Pizza! From a single store to a global chain – Little Caesars Pizza is a true franchise success story that still delivers today.
Franchising is becoming increasingly popular with celebs as they put their notoriety into a low-risk, hands-off business investment earning high gains.
The European Franchise Federation gave itself a mission in the early 1970’s to bring clarity to the rights & obligations in a franchise contract by developing the European Code of Ethics for Franchising.
Mr Jeff is an innovative, profitable and easy to manage franchise model. It operates in dozens of countries and is looking for partners in Europe.