For over 10 years, Chipas has been welcoming guests in to their enjoyable atmosphere, offering up an experience of delicious specialty food and drinks - all at a decent price. In fact, decency is at the core of the Chipas operations. From their ambiance, staff, service, to their food and drinks, “Decency in everything” is what their business mantra is all about. 3,400 everyday guests can’t be wrong!
Over the last 10 plus years, Chipas have been building with steady and sustainable growth. The company isn’t shy to show their business results either. Growing from €340k in gross profits from their first store in 2009, to almost triple the amount three years later. As of 2018, their yearly business profits were grossing €3.2 million.
Chipas is one of the leading Coca-Cola HoReCa customers in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Franchisees can expect exclusive access to their partnership with the Coca-Cola Company. Coupled with their specialty recipes in chicken, pasta and desserts – they believe you too can be a success on busy street. The company even has their own distribution, development and research center to help support business operations.
According to a company spokesperson, Chipas have now opened two franchises and are in negotiations for an additional five. “We are currently positioned in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Poland," they told Franchsing EU. "We have also recently had negotiations for the markets of Croatia, Germany and Austria.” They explained that due to specific situations with COVID-19, currently their “Primary focus is the local market, and the secondary goal is the Adria countries and Europe.”
SUPPORT FOR THE FRANCHISE
- Support in selecting and fitting the outlet.
- The entire know-how for furnishing and organising the restaurant .
- A list of suppliers for the furnishment and the provision of support in the furnishment.
- A special business agreement with The Coca-Cola Company regarding the restaurant fitting and the supply of marketing materials.
- Organisation and optimisation of the business operations, and an IT system.
- Support in implementing HACCP.
- A unique menu with recipes.
- Training for the managers, cooks and waiters.
- Support in the ongoing business operations.
- Support on the spot with the restaurant opening.
- Marketing support and a marketing kit.
- Access to their distribution and research centre.
BASIC NETWORK REQUIREMENTS
- The franchisee has to be willing to be personally engaged in the restaurant’s business operations.
- A busy location is required.
- It’s desirable for the restaurant to have multiple rooms.
- Collaboration with The Coca-Cola Company (Highly recommended).
- Required utilisation of the business application.
- Investments: EUR 50,000 - 70,000 - depending on the size of the object.
- ROI: 1.5 - 2 years.
- Franchise fee: EUR 1.000 (promotional offer).
- Royalty fee: 2.5%.
From the far East to Eastern Europe – Bubble tea is here to stay.
The London based coffee chain now the crema of Europe.
- I am convinced this company's potential is very high - says Ionuț Balotescu, one of the newest franchise entrepreneurs of Ice and Roll.
Burger King shape up to McDonalds after their post-pandemic boom.
The number one ice cream franchise in the world is about to get cooler.
Master franchising is used to accelerate business growth in a whole new region with minimum resource commitments.
The Fornetti Group is working to become a leader in the franchise market of frozen bakery products not only in Hungary but also in Europe.
The European Franchise Federation gave itself a mission in the early 1970’s to bring clarity to the rights & obligations in a franchise contract by developing the European Code of Ethics for Franchising.
From McDonald's to Ikea - western brands are being replaced with copycat companies amidst the corporate boycott in Russia.
Where can you find the iconic hotel chain’s six new premises?