information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
Taste Master Kana Hashimoto arrived in Romania at just 18 years old with the love for Arts , but stayed for the people. With over 20 years of experience , she had a goal in mind, to open restaurants that offer customers authentic Japanese food, using ingredients true to her heritage, but keeping it modern, hip and affordable.
She created dishes that provide our guests an unforgettable experience that will bring a real taste of Japan.
We are a modern brand, that takes the authenticity of Japan and the art of making sushi and transpose it in todays market.
The idea was to create a great restaurant experience and a very strong online presence while taking in consideration the needs of our customers in a balance lifestyle. This is how Japanos: Bento Sushi Ramen was created.
We are looking for Master franchise and Area developer.
company owned units
4 outlets and a main kitchen for delivery
- Algeria – 4 outlets
- Malta – 6 outlets
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
- the plan for arranging a Japanos restaurant,
- the materials used to arrange the restaurant space,
- the visual identity elements of the Japanos restaurant, the colors used both in the arrangement of the space and for the equipment of the in the restaurant,
- the raw materials used,
- original manufacturing recipes used in Japanos restaurants,
- manufacturing processes specific to Japanos restaurant,
- the plan for arranging a Japanos kitchen with the equipment and utensils specific,
- initial training of staff, chefs and management
- continuous training of the chefs
- Japanos specific cleaning plan,
- Japanos marketing plan, offline and online,
- Japanos manual,
- continuous development and innovation of the Japanos system.
expected total investment
- Main kitchen – 50,000 euro,
- Restaurant equipment – 15,000 euro,
- Opening marketing – 5000 euro,
- Fridge car – 15,000 euro.
basic requirements of the concept
We expect franchisees to:
- have knowledge of running his own business or have a manager that can;
- have the necessary initial capital;
- go through the training program;
- follow the company's internal procedures.
information about franchisor
- A sushi restaurant cannot operate with just two employees, but Japanos can! - says Japanos Operation Manager, Cristina El Majzoub.
While many companies have suffered during COVID-19 pandemic, others have shifted their focus, enjoyed growth and achieved success. Japanos is one of them.
Famous for its Louisiana style fried chicken, fast-food icon Popeyes have announced their debut restaurant in the UK, with 350 more to follow.
With almost ten years in the European market, Bike Café has successfully withstood the test of time.
The Chipas restaurant concept has achieved a cult like status in Sarajevo – a restaurant that aims for “quality at the best price”.
Makarun's fresh pasta will whisk your taste buds away to Italy under a minute!
Nothing beats a well brewed cup of coffee and Meron is the place to go for your daily boost.
This Israeli cut-rate café chain started as a fierce competitor to Starbucks. Now, after maturing in their current markets, they are looking to expand once again.
After a low performing 2020, Pizza Hut jumps out of the blocks to do business.
Staying one of the worlds biggest brands is no easy task.
The healthy eating network, Salad Box is seeking more franchise partners in Europe after a successful global expansion.
Makery is the world's first DIY restaurant where cooking, not eating, is the primary attraction.
How to have your fit-cake and eat it too, everyday!
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.