information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
The story of the Meron brand started in 2015, when a team of Cluj investors created a unique concept for the specialty coffee space in Romania, outlining the first location of a chain to be developed in a franchise.
Our concept starts from the greek word “Meron”, which means “days”. This is why we want to give you the boost for a great and amazing day: amazing tasting notes, delightful company and a quick reminder that life is about NOW, about THIS MOMENT.
The coffee culture is a belief that we are guided by daily, and for this, we pay more attention to the methods of coffee preparation (espresso and brew), but also to the latest trends in equipment and accessories that are so necessary for a passionate barista.
Our mission is to promote the specialty coffee industry
We roast coffee. We drink coffee. We learn coffee. We share coffee. Our passion for specialty coffee is shared with farmers who closely monitor and control the growing, harvesting and processing stages of the coffee beans.
We opened Meron Roastery in the name of better specialty coffee. Our roastery is a treat for coffee lovers, an experience for the roasters, an opportunity to grab a bag of unique coffee. Discover the freshly roasted in Transylvania beans!
company owned units
10 in Romania
9 in Romania
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
Meron provides initial and ongoing support for your franchise. This includes: operations, development, marketing, training/human resources, supply chain, quality assurance, financial, as well as management and business strategy.
- Support and advice in selecting and renting space
- Coffee shop design
- Profitability simulations, business plan from a financial point of view
- Consulting in carrying out the activity
- Equipment and utensils for bar/kitchen
- Training of managers and team - before, during and after opening
- Branding book, marketing procedures
- Audit system - ongoing activities
- Management and sales system (own management panel)
- Franchise manual (working procedures, recipes, menus, bonus system for the employee evaluation, etc.)
expected total investment
100 000 euro - 120 000 euro
basic requirements of the concept
A highly successful franchisees should have, but not necessarily:
- leadership skills, including the ability to inspire, motivate and channel people towards a common goal,
- communication skills,
- the ability of complying to systems and processes, following the procedures,
- highly self-motivated and inner directe,
- the love for coffee and the willingness to learn all about it.
information about franchisor
- If you want to be the best, you have to have all the best knowledge and practice - says Managing Partner and Head of Business Development for Meron, Crina Ciocian.
Nothing beats a well brewed cup of coffee and Meron is the place to go for your daily boost.
The fast-food giant initiates the process to sell its Russian business.
From the far East to Eastern Europe – Bubble tea is here to stay.
The London based coffee chain now the crema of Europe.
- I am convinced this company's potential is very high - says Ionuț Balotescu, one of the newest franchise entrepreneurs of Ice and Roll.
Burger King shape up to McDonalds after their post-pandemic boom.
The number one ice cream franchise in the world is about to get cooler.
- We are now entering a process towards globalisation - says General Manager of Jumbo, Sami Hotak.
THE BUTCHER burger bar specialises in serving premium burgers in a relaxed environment with an international allure.
Fun and delicious science in a cup (or cone).
Australian brand Boost Juice tops the 2022 Global Franchise Awards at the International Franchise Convention.
Gönül Kahvesi’s goal is for everyone in the world to taste Turkish Coffee.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.