Museum of Senses
information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
Edutainment specialty museums are a niche on the market.
Museum of Senses concept uniqueness:
- integrated human senses as a „tool” to explore Museum exhibitions
- implementation of local culture by providing localized visitor’s experience
- target all generations from 3 to 90 years old
Museum of Senses business model as a franchise, partnership, or joint venture:
- niche market that offers great potential
- unique museum concept
- diversified sales channels
- marketing/Social media
- operating model
1. Proof point of potential – past financial performance
Financial data below relate strictly to past performance of the Museum of Senses network and does not predict or guaranty in any way future results of any location (mandatory to put as a disclaimer when communicating past financial performance).
- Average sales €1.1 million/year
- Best location €1.25 million/year
- EBITDA 55% - 65%
- Franchisee return on invested capital – from 6 to 18 months
2. Proof point of current potential
Experience, entertainment, edutainment – is among the top 3 industries that will expand in the post-Covid 19 period due to the simple fact that people are eager to have fun, to relax, and have great times with loved ones in amazing locations.
company owned units
Two units – Prague (Czech Republic) and Bucharest (Romania)
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
- Museum of Senses hendls all set up activities and provide strategic partners on daily basis with know-how and support in all segments of running the Museum of Senses concept.
- Comprehensive Operational Ongoing Support
- Training and Expertise
expected total investment
First, let’s address why one should invest in the Museum of Senses concept:
- Edutainment concept with modern experience design = huge niche with very low competition
- The broadest possible targets = higher and diverse revenues streams
- All year round interesting = easier operations, steadier cash flow
- Easy to manage attraction = low, controllable costs
- Relatively small investment = fast ROI Global topic
- Your success is our success = top-level support
- Perfect timing = expected expansion of visitors in the post Covid-19 period
Total investment depends on the size of the location that can vary from 250 m2 to over 1.000m2 and up, condition of the location, and implemented mix of exhibitions concept. The initial investment can start from €200.000.
basic requirements of the concept
- individuals who can share the passion for the Museum of Senses brand
- specific qualities such as ambition, energy, and high motivation to succeed
- has an astute business mind, an enterprising attitude, and a proven background of growing a successful business ideally within the franchising and entertainment sector (highly desirable, but not essential)
- to have available resources to invest in a franchise concept, partnership, or joint venture and future growth.
- to have a strong commitment to customer service and visitors' experience
Museum of Senses can be opened in all major cities, preferably with not less than half a million inhabitants, and especially in cities that are attractive to tourists throughout the year, not only seasonaly.
We are also interested in partners/franchisees in other markets of Europe, USA, Canada and Asia.
information about franchisor
The market for recreational activities is growing, offering opportunities for franchising . This growing market has been joined by “Museum of Senses”
Museum of Senses is an edutainment flyer that emerged out of Prague in late 2017.
- When we first started we weren’t considering franchising as a business concept to grow at all. Simply because business growth was amazing - says Museum of Senses co-owner Dejan Grbić.
Experience the convenience of self-service laundries at Express Laundry, where innovation meets profitability. Why choose between efficiency and profit when you can have both?
“EXTRA SERVICES” is the only removals franchise network offering a free advertising campaign to its franchisees, says its CEO Radek Straka.
“Extra services” is the only removals franchise network in the EU offering a 1 year trial ‘partnership’ period, a sign of great confidence in its offer.
Founder of “Friendly Fire” David Cosir says that his franchise is for both investors and enthusiasts, even though it services mainly the young
Be your own boss of up to three Vodafone-branded stores.
Verbatoria centres tests children's, teen and adult's talents using their own brainwaves.
This is one of the only franchises in the world where you can try before you buy.
Good, fast and cheap – no longer do you have to compromise on any of these to get your tasks done with Qjob.
This laundry company cleanly emerged from the pandemic keen to quick-wash their way around Eastern Europe.
Husse is a global leader in high-end pet food and products. Unlike other manufacturers of pet supplies, Husse provides free delivery to your front door.
Mr Jeff is an innovative, profitable and easy to manage franchise model. It operates in dozens of countries and is looking for partners in Europe.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.