The Unicoin.fi virtual currency exchange point might sound complex; however, it is much simpler when we look at it from the perspective of partners or customers using the service.
Franchise points work on accepting, spending and selling virtual currency. Behind the business is a reliable IT system that supervises the exchange process. From ensuring the right exchange rates, through verification of all transaction parameters, to an easy-to-use hand-held terminal - all elements are designed so that the liability of the partner regarding the execution of the transaction is as small as possible. This also means that Unicoin.fi was designed for people who have no experience with the virtual currency market.
Almost anyone can easily open a virtual currency exchange point or expand your existing business (for example: currency exchange, GSM service, payment agency or local store). You may also use the service to accept cryptocurrencies payments in your business. When you become a partner, you will decide what commission you will charge. If you already run a business, this is the perfect solution to provide yourself with an additional source of income.
Unlike other competitors, Unicoin.fi partners make no direct contact with virtual currencies, so changes in exchange rates do not affect earnings. Therefore, earnings of Unicoin partners simply depend on the terminal provided by Unicoin.fi.
The crypto exchange company has recently expanded into Poland after initially opening points in Ireland. Michał Radosny, Partner relations specialist at Unicoin.fi explained to Franchsing.eu that the Polish market is new to them.
“We had no plans to expand there,” said Radosny.
“We wanted to develop in Western European countries. However, after opening our first points in Ireland, it turned out that many Polish customers also appreciated this service. That is why we decided to offer services in the franchise model also in Poland,” he said.
“Currently, we have few points in Poland. However, we have established cooperation with one of the service networks. Currency exchange will complement its offer. Thanks to this cooperation, the number of Unicoin.fi points may soon increase to around 70.”
SUPPORT FOR THE FRANCHISE
- Unicoin.fi system for exchanging virtual currencies (POS + dedicated software)
- Online training on the use of the Unicoin.fi system
- Ongoing technical support
- Advertisement of your location on our websites, social media and on the world's largest portal with cryptocurrency exchange sites
- Over 20 virtual currencies in the Unicoin.fi system
- Full control of the course and status of the transaction
- Full compliance of your country’s legislative procedures
- AML procedures
- The ability to independently set the commission by the partner from 0.5% to 10%
BASIC NETWORK REQUIREMENTS
- Clear criminal record
- Experience in running a business or willingness to start one
- The franchise point must open at regular hours
- PLN 0 / EUR 0 (they do not require the partner to invest funds for the purchase of a device or software)
- Refundable deposit for the device: Approx. PLN 1,200 / EUR 250
- Optional deposit (also returnable at the partner's request). Funds to start providing virtual currency purchase transaction services (the amount of the deposit is set individually with the partner, however no less than PLN 4,500 / EUR 1,000)
- No licensing fees
The fast-food giant cancelled Bosnia and Herzegovina's franchise licence after a string of scandals.
Visiting Angels makes owning your own business in the high-demand home healthcare industry easy.
Be your own boss of up to three Vodafone-branded stores.
Brick by Brick brings STEM to life with Lego.
Charge Point keeps you connected on the move.
A franchise package, otherwise known as a franchise license is at the heart of every franchise system. It contains the franchisors complete business concept from A to Z.
If you are thinking about purchasing a franchise or franchising your own company, these books are a great place to start.
Thinking of franchising in the European Union? Find out exactly who regulates franchising in the world’s biggest single market.
Master franchising is used to accelerate business growth in a whole new region with minimum resource commitments.
The idea of tapping into new global markets is financially appealing to any ambitious business owner.