information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
DNIPRO-M: THE POWER TOOL EXPERTS
Dnipro-M is a Ukrainian company that produces and sells power tools for professional needs, gardening, and home improvement. It is the largest chain of power tool stores in Ukraine, with over 270 company-owned stores and 235 franchise stores in 276 cities in Ukraine and abroad.
The company was founded in 2011 and has since grown to serve over 2,5 million customers. Moreover Dnipro-M has the strongest online presence among competitors, with its website receiving over 25 million visitors per year.
OUR KEY STRENGTHS
- Wide selection of power tools: Dnipro-M offers a wide variety of power tools, from drills and saws to lawn mowers and generators.
- Our client never overpays: Dnipro-M maintains an average pricing policy, while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Strong team: Dnipro-M has a team of over 2,000 employees who are committed to continuous improvement in order to provide maximum benefit to consumers.
- Excellent customer service: Dnipro-M is known for its efficient and responsive service. Our goal is to resolve any issues that customers may have as quickly and painlessly as possible. We want our customers to be so satisfied with our service that they forget they ever had a problem in the first place.
To empower people to create and improve the world with their own hands and pleasure. By doing so, we hope to foster a culture of mastery.
We established Dnipro-M to provide a wide range of reliable and convenient tools, selecting the most advanced technologies in the world and the best manufacturers for their implementation.
We create Salons of Mastery online and offline with impeccable service and a friendly atmosphere, where everyone can solve any question related to the tool quickly, simply, professionally.
Every day, 7,000 registered customers choose our tools for work, creativity, and household use.
The tool embodies the wishes of professionals. With innovative production technologies, our tool is a balanced solution for both professional and domestic users in terms of price and quality.The brand's assortment currently offers over 1,450 tools and accessories across 200 product groups, including cordless and electric tools, welding equipment, garden equipment, hand tools, and consumables..
Our R&D department is constantly working to create new models and improve existing ones. Over 100 engineers and designers are dedicated to this task, and they work in close collaboration with our manufacturing partners. Our tools are produced in over 200 high-tech factories in six countries: India, Turkey, Poland, Taiwan, Ukraine, and China.
To truly understand what Dnipro-M is, it is essential to visit one of its branded stores. These stores, which we also call "Salons of Mastery" are places with a unique atmosphere and vibrant design. In them, everyone can experience the satisfaction of working with tools and receive professional consultation.
WHAT MAKES DNIPRO-M STAND OUT?
- 3 years to unlimited digital warranty. This means that you are covered for any defects in the tool for at least 3 years, even if you do not have the receipt or packaging. Some of our tools have a 5, 10, or unlimited year warranty.
- 3 days tool issue resolution or exchange for a new one. We will do everything to resolve your problem with a tool within 3 days or replace it for free.
- Mono-brand store. This means that we only sell Dnipro-M tools. This ensures that you are getting high-quality tools from a trusted brand.
- 60-day return policy. This means that you can return any tool to Dnipro-M for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
- Tools testing. Test and compare tools to choose the most suitable option for you.
company owned units
More than 270 of own shops in Ukraine
Dnipro-M has been exporting tools to Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Armenia, Georgia, and Moldova since 2018.
Dnipro-M has been the leader in the ranking of the most profitable franchises in Ukraine since 2021, with investments starting at $50,000.
In 2022, Dnipro-M was ranked third on Forbes' list of the most popular franchises in Ukraine, having opened 60 stores in just one year.
In 2023, Dnipro-M consolidated its many years of experience and began developing franchises in Europe. The company has since become one of the largest power tools chains in Eastern Europe, with 270 company-owned stores and 235 franchised stores in Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Armenia, and Georgia.
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
READY-MADE BUSINESS MODEL
Ready-made work standards, sales tools, training system that are already being implemented in the corporate network and producing results.
Regularly provide materials and a system of training and development for your staff in product knowledge, sales skills, and management techniques.
COMPANY SUPPORT AT ALL STAGES OF LAUNCHING
- Selecting a location for your franchise that is strategic and profitable.
- Conducting market research to understand the needs of our target customers.
- Opening a service workshop so that you can provide repairs and maintenance for your customers' tools.
- Adapting design and merchandising of your store so that it is consistent with the Dnipro-M brand.
- Carrying out events to promote your store and attract customers.
- Providing online and offline marketing support to help you reach your target customers.
- Personal performance manager who will provide you with ongoing support and guidance.
Dnipro-M will help to form competitive prices and promotional offers, and will constantly monitor price relevance to stimulate sales growth.
THE CHAIN IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
"We have been selling tools since 1999. For a long time, we felt that our customers needed a tool that combined price and quality. In 2011, we founded Dnipro-M to meet this need. Our next step was to find a way to make our products as accessible as possible to our customers.
In 2017, we opened our first Dnipro-M store. We quickly realised that customers wanted to experience tools before they bought them. As we opened more stores, more and more customers came to us, eager to learn more about us. They were so impressed with our wide selection and competitive prices that they switched from buying from "famous" brands to Dnipro-M. Our orange logo became a familiar sight in every quarter of every Ukrainian city."
Oleksandr Kolisnyk - Owner of company
A chain of stores can offer a number of benefits to both businesses and customers.
- Recognisable vivid stores: Stores that are easily recognisable and located in convenient places are more likely to be found by customers.
- Rapid growth of the customer base: Constantly attracting new customers by being geographically convenient for them.
- Unified advertising strategy: A unified advertising strategy can help to save funds on marketing and promotions.
- Reduced costs and minimised risks: By distributing goods and resources between stores, a chain of stores can reduce costs and minimise risks.
- Conveniently located stores: Customers appreciate stores that are located in convenient places.
- Wide and constantly updated range: Customers want to be able to find the products that they need at a chain of stores.
- Uniform standards, service, pricing and high quality of service: Customers expect the same level of service no matter which store they visit in a chain.
expected total investment
Conditions - opening your own network of 5 mono-brand stores:
- €250,000 Initial investments, including:
- €150,000 Purchase of goods
- €100,000 Other expenses:
- Equipment and software,
- Personnel expenses,
- Service and logistics.
- Net profit of €10,000 per month (€2000 monthly per store).
- No royalties /franchising fees in the first year of cooperation.
basic requirements of the concept
Dnipro-M franchise is for you, if you have following qualities:
- Leadership: You are able to set goals and motivate others to achieve them.
- Hospitality: You enjoy interacting with people and making them feel welcome.
- Passion: You are enthusiastic about the Dnipro-M brand and its products.
- Teamwork: You are able to work well with others and build a cohesive team.
- Business acumen: You have the skills and knowledge necessary to run a successful business.
- Open-mindedness: You are willing to learn and explore new things.
information about franchisor
Dnipro-M is a dynamic chain of stores specializing in power tools, expanding through the franchise model. What sets it apart from the competition?
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.