information about the franchise system
description of franchise concept
Coding Giants is an innovative school in which we educate young people interested in new technologies and computer programming. We've established the school as four graduates of the Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, Warsaw University of Technology (Poland). Every day we share our knowledge and experience with the young generation. Our goal is to train a young person literate in terms of computer science, who in the future will be able to function on the modern labor market without any complexes.
We want to inspire as many young people as possible with the passion for programming, because we believe that learning programming develops not only digital skills that allow for a better start in the future, but - more importantly - stimulates the development of logical thinking. The mission of our school is to make this knowledge available to the widest possible range of young people, broadening their horizons, giving space to develop creativity, as well as continually supporting students in creating their own future.
Coding Giants courses are aimed at children and young people aged 7-19, divided into carefully selected age groups. The courses' program is prepared by specialized programmers who skillfully select the material to match the capabilities of students within a given age group.
Coding Giants stands for:
- 5 years of experience in teaching programming
- More than 250 class scenarios
- 16 courses for age groups from 7 to 19 years old
- More than 20 000 satisfied customers
- 115 branches in Poland, Spain, Slovakia and Croatia
company owned units
63 own branches in 26 cities in Poland and 1 branch in Spain (Barcelona)
52 franchise branches in Poland, Slovakia and Croatia
photo of a unit
information for franchisees
support for franchisees
What will you get as a Franchisee?
- You will take advantage of a Coding Giants brand;
- You will save time and money by taking advantage of our experience and know-how;
- You will learn the time-proven standards of managing an educational facility;
- You will receive training scripts for classes and educational materials for students;
- You will receive templates of documents and marketing materials.
You will receive access to an extensive CRM system that facilitates the handling of entries, payments, and communication with clients
expected total investment
Minimal investment for single-unit franchisee starts from €6,000 (including initial license fee, equipment, premises equipment) plus marketing costs.
Ongoing franchise fees
2 cooperation options for single-unit franchisee:
- fixed monthly fee;
- fee related to sales income.
basic requirements of the concept
What do we expect from a Franchisee?
- understanding the local educational market;
- motivation and willingness to act on a large scale;
- a facility with an area of at least 30 m2 in an attractive location (own or rented);
- diligence and loyalty in running a business;
- experience in running a business is a welcomed advantage;
- at least basic programming skills and knowledge of the IT market are recommended.
information about franchisor
- The technology we teach has helped the world through the pandemic - says Coding Giants Sales & Marketing Manager, Bartosz Jakubowski.
Technology has changed the way we live our lives forever. Described as the language of the new world - it’s now essential for the next generation to have a basic understanding of coding.
Brick by Brick brings STEM to life with Lego.
- The support we receive and can always count on is key to the worldwide franchise success of Maple Bear - says Ljiljana Nikolova, franchisee of Maple Bear School in Bulgaria.
STEMCHIK is a pre-school educational network using LEGO to develop the brain though STEM.
Everyone in the world knows LEGO. But how did they become such a global phenomenon?
At Logiscool, students learn to code by building their favourite type of computer games.
Ukrainian children are becoming native English speakers with LaLa English.
- Through franchising it was possible to successfully build a career, both in management and in the educational part of the business - says Sarah Vuković, Master Franchisee of Kid Genius, Croatia.
- The company has found itself in the right place at the right time - says Arkadiusz Markowski, Owner and Founder of Edu3Dcation.
The school that teaches kids how to "think like Tesla."
Forget about ‘Mary had a little lamb’ - at School of Rock kids are learning Springsteen’s ‘Born in the USA.’
Discover how to join the booming education industry as a Maple Bear partner.
Information in the franchise opportunities catalogue comes directly from the franchisors. Before signing any franchise agreement, candidates should assess the suitability of the franchise offer. The publisher reserves the right to verify the list of franchise systems and information about franchisors in the catalogue. Please contact us, if you believe the information you receive is false or out-of-date.
PROFIT system sp.z o.o., the publisher of the FRANCHISING.eu portal, does not collect or process information sent via the contact form. All information entered into the contact form is sent as an email to the franchisor. The entity receiving your details uses it to provide you information about their franchise system. Sending any of your personal data is voluntary. The entity responsible for collecting and processing any personal data is the franchisor receiving the contact form.